I'm 20 years old and working my way through college. I'm in love and engaged to an amazing man who happens to be a United States Marine. I reblog a lot of milso things; however, this isn't strictly a milso blog. I try and add a little bit of everything else too! I love connecting with my followers so feel free to ask questions or comment on anything, military or not. Thank You!
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
"When you see love between two persons, something is flowing, moving, changing. When there is love between two persons they live in an aura, there is a constant sharing. Their vibrations are reaching to each other; they are broadcasting their being to each other. There is no wall between them, they are two and yet not two — they are one also."
do you ever pretend like you didn’t see something so the other person doesn’t feel embarrassed
495,571 people whose mama taught them right
this guy is listening to loud ass gospel music in the library and one of the workers asked him to turn it down and he said “YOU CANT TURN DOWN JESUS”
(Source: tachibanamakotos, via alisas-story)
When you wake up and get your period and you’re like “oh that’s why I was crying uncontrollably last night over a jelly bean”
what did people even wear in 2008
apple bottom jeans and boots with the fur
You’ll probably meet someone who carries both the light and the dark in their heart. Someone who will never fail to tell you that you’re beautiful, but struggles to look in the mirror. Someone who remembers your birthday, the celebs you fangirl about, your biggest fears, the things you love and why you love them. You might meet someone who’ll sit with you when you’re down, and celebrate your triumphs as though they are your own.
You’ll probably meet someone who calls you on your shit when you need to hear it. Someone who keeps quiet when you just need to talk. Someone with laughter in their eyes and wit on their tongues. Someone you will fight with, but won’t stop caring for.